Nearly half of companies (46%) now have formal content marketing strategies, and 37% are considering such strategies, according to a recent survey of 217 marketing professionals by Unisphere Research and Skyword.
An overwhelming majority (87%) of the organizations surveyed say they create their own original content; 24% use content written or produced by outside vendors; and only 17% are curating content as part of their marketing initiatives, the research found.
Among the types of digital content created by respondents' organizations, the following are the top 3, according to the study:
- Articles: 76% of organizations
- Videos: 60%
- Blogs: 58%
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content