Business-to-business (B2B) marketers' confidence in content marketing continues to grow; content marketing usage rates are up from last year; and, not surprisingly, marketers with a documented content strategy are having the greatest success, according to just-released research.
The report, B2B Content Marketing: 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America (PDF), is published by MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute, and sponsored by Brightcove.
Some 93% of B2B marketers in North America are using content marketing, and, of those, 42% consider themselves effective at content marketing, up from 36% last year, the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]