Moreover, most marketers surveyed (67%) are unsure which technology tool, if any, they use to manage translation projects; and nearly one-third (31%) don't know how long it takes to complete translation projects.
As for annual spend, 69% of global marketers have no insight into their current budget, and 41.8% don't know their plans for the future.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 500 attendees of the Content Marketing World conference.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]