Moreover, most marketers surveyed (67%) are unsure which technology tool, if any, they use to manage translation projects; and nearly one-third (31%) don't know how long it takes to complete translation projects.
As for annual spend, 69% of global marketers have no insight into their current budget, and 41.8% don't know their plans for the future.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 500 attendees of the Content Marketing World conference.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help