Moreover, most marketers surveyed (67%) are unsure which technology tool, if any, they use to manage translation projects; and nearly one-third (31%) don't know how long it takes to complete translation projects.
As for annual spend, 69% of global marketers have no insight into their current budget, and 41.8% don't know their plans for the future.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 500 attendees of the Content Marketing World conference.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends