However, not everyone is an early bird. Over a quarter (29%) of those surveyed don't plan to start shopping until after turkey day, and another 11.7%—including 17.3% of all men—admit they will probably wait until the last minute.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on a data from a survey of 993 US online adults age 18 or older.
- 18.7% of shoppers surveyed say they will either spend much more or somewhat more on holiday gifts this year compared with last year.
- 46.9% plan to spend about the same, and 22.6% plan to spend less this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]