However, not everyone is an early bird. Over a quarter (29%) of those surveyed don't plan to start shopping until after turkey day, and another 11.7%—including 17.3% of all men—admit they will probably wait until the last minute.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on a data from a survey of 993 US online adults age 18 or older.
- 18.7% of shoppers surveyed say they will either spend much more or somewhat more on holiday gifts this year compared with last year.
- 46.9% plan to spend about the same, and 22.6% plan to spend less this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]