However, not everyone is an early bird. Over a quarter (29%) of those surveyed don't plan to start shopping until after turkey day, and another 11.7%—including 17.3% of all men—admit they will probably wait until the last minute.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on a data from a survey of 993 US online adults age 18 or older.
- 18.7% of shoppers surveyed say they will either spend much more or somewhat more on holiday gifts this year compared with last year.
- 46.9% plan to spend about the same, and 22.6% plan to spend less this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans