Over one-third (34%) of B2C small enterprises say they have participated in Small Business Saturday in the past, and three-quarters (77%) of those businesses plan to do so again this year, according to a recent report by Constant Contact.
Why do these small businesses continue to participate? Survey respondents cite the increased brand awareness (79%), delivery of new customers (45%), and quick boost in sales (43%) the event provides.
However, of the 66% businesses that have not participated in previous years, more than half (52%) say they will again choose to pass, with many (36%) saying they don't think they will get more business from the event.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]