The most common types of products bought online in the last year include electronics (69% percent of consumers surveyed purchased online in 2013), books (67%), clothing (63%), household goods (38%), and office supplies (30%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data a survey of more than 1,000 US consumers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends