What do successful lead generation marketers do that's different from those who are less successful? They measure ROI and use marketing automation software, according to a recent report by the Lenskold Group.
The firm polled 323 B2B marketers who generate leads for sales organizations on the effectiveness of their efforts and then analyzed what factors differentiate the 13% who describe their marketing as "highly effective" and "efficient."
The most significant gaps between those self-reported top performers and the rest of the marketers surveyed were in more advanced practices, particularly the use of integrated marketing automation (80% vs. 55%) and the use of ROI metrics to measure effectiveness (76% vs. 30%), the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople