What do successful lead generation marketers do that's different from those who are less successful? They measure ROI and use marketing automation software, according to a recent report by the Lenskold Group.
The firm polled 323 B2B marketers who generate leads for sales organizations on the effectiveness of their efforts and then analyzed what factors differentiate the 13% who describe their marketing as "highly effective" and "efficient."
The most significant gaps between those self-reported top performers and the rest of the marketers surveyed were in more advanced practices, particularly the use of integrated marketing automation (80% vs. 55%) and the use of ROI metrics to measure effectiveness (76% vs. 30%), the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign