The analysis asked a global panel of Internet users in the third quarter of 2013 whether they had "actively used or contributed to Instagram" in the previous month. The results were then broken down by profession, gender, age, and income.
Some key findings:
- After marketers/advertisers, people age 16-24 are the demographic most likely to use Instagram (9.6% have done so in the previous month).
- 8.6% of all global students with Internet access surveyed use Instagram at least once a month.
- IT/Internet/software workers are also among those most likely to use the service (9.6%).
- People who have no children are more likely to use Instagram than those who do have kids.
- Women are more likely to than men to use Instagram.
- Wealthy Internet users (income in the top 25%) use the service more than those less well-off.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences