However, 19% use online shopping carts as wish lists/reminders, putting in items they like to keep track of, and another 13% say they collect items in their carts until they get an offer for free shipping or a deal based on spend amount.
One in ten (11%) say they abandon their cart more often than they purchase.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]