More than a quarter (28%) of small and medium-sized businesses say increasing their online presence (further developing a website/online store) is their top marketing priority for 2014, according to a recent report by j2 Global's Campaigner, eFax and eVoice.
Adopting email marketing automation to easily and efficiently reach customers was a close second, cited by 23% of survey respondents as their top priority.
Ensuring email marketing efforts aren't thwarted by spam filters or the new tabs in Gmail is third on the list (11%), followed by adopting mobile marketing best practices (14%).
Below, additional key findings from the survey of 1,647 SMB professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help