More than a quarter (28%) of small and medium-sized businesses say increasing their online presence (further developing a website/online store) is their top marketing priority for 2014, according to a recent report by j2 Global's Campaigner, eFax and eVoice.
Adopting email marketing automation to easily and efficiently reach customers was a close second, cited by 23% of survey respondents as their top priority.
Ensuring email marketing efforts aren't thwarted by spam filters or the new tabs in Gmail is third on the list (11%), followed by adopting mobile marketing best practices (14%).
Below, additional key findings from the survey of 1,647 SMB professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas