Specifically, among surveyed consumers, 57.4% say advertising claims are "somewhat exaggerated," and 19.0% say they are "very exaggerated," Lab42 reported.
Only 2.8% of consumers surveyed say the claims in various ads are very accurate:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels