Specifically, among surveyed consumers, 57.4% say advertising claims are "somewhat exaggerated," and 19.0% say they are "very exaggerated," Lab42 reported.
Only 2.8% of consumers surveyed say the claims in various ads are very accurate:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]