Specifically, among surveyed consumers, 57.4% say advertising claims are "somewhat exaggerated," and 19.0% say they are "very exaggerated," Lab42 reported.
Only 2.8% of consumers surveyed say the claims in various ads are very accurate:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]