Facebook remains the dominant social network in the United States, but more and more users are diversifying to multiple platforms, according to a recent report from the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
Pew found that 73% of online adults now use a social network of some kind, and 42% use multiple social networks.
Among those who use only one major social network, 84% say Facebook is the platform they frequent, 8% use only LinkedIn, 4% Pinterest, and 2% Instagram or Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do