Facebook remains the dominant social network in the United States, but more and more users are diversifying to multiple platforms, according to a recent report from the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
Pew found that 73% of online adults now use a social network of some kind, and 42% use multiple social networks.
Among those who use only one major social network, 84% say Facebook is the platform they frequent, 8% use only LinkedIn, 4% Pinterest, and 2% Instagram or Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)