Facebook remains the dominant social network in the United States, but more and more users are diversifying to multiple platforms, according to a recent report from the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
Pew found that 73% of online adults now use a social network of some kind, and 42% use multiple social networks.
Among those who use only one major social network, 84% say Facebook is the platform they frequent, 8% use only LinkedIn, 4% Pinterest, and 2% Instagram or Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?