The survey of over 2,500 global marketers found that increasing/improving brand awareness (46% of respondents) and collecting/measuring/using behavior-based data (29%) are also major digital marketing to-dos in the year ahead.
Acquiring new subscribers (28% of respondents) and improving channels (24%) were the next most commonly cited priorities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]