The survey of over 2,500 global marketers found that increasing/improving brand awareness (46% of respondents) and collecting/measuring/using behavior-based data (29%) are also major digital marketing to-dos in the year ahead.
Acquiring new subscribers (28% of respondents) and improving channels (24%) were the next most commonly cited priorities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers