Some 85% of CMOs say their efforts at implementing an omni-channel marketing strategy are being thwarted by a lack of access to data and inadequate tools/technology, according to a recent report by the CMO Club and Visual IQ.
Moreover, 82% say an inability to measure cross-channel performance is standing in their way to implementing an effective strategy, and 80% cite a lack of in-house talent.
Omni-channel marketing was defined in the report as "a strategy...in which brands plan, execute, measure, and optimize their efforts through every marketing touchpoint experienced by their target audience."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help