Some 85% of CMOs say their efforts at implementing an omni-channel marketing strategy are being thwarted by a lack of access to data and inadequate tools/technology, according to a recent report by the CMO Club and Visual IQ.
Moreover, 82% say an inability to measure cross-channel performance is standing in their way to implementing an effective strategy, and 80% cite a lack of in-house talent.
Omni-channel marketing was defined in the report as "a strategy...in which brands plan, execute, measure, and optimize their efforts through every marketing touchpoint experienced by their target audience."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]