Some 85% of CMOs say their efforts at implementing an omni-channel marketing strategy are being thwarted by a lack of access to data and inadequate tools/technology, according to a recent report by the CMO Club and Visual IQ.
Moreover, 82% say an inability to measure cross-channel performance is standing in their way to implementing an effective strategy, and 80% cite a lack of in-house talent.
Omni-channel marketing was defined in the report as "a strategy...in which brands plan, execute, measure, and optimize their efforts through every marketing touchpoint experienced by their target audience."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid