Some 85% of CMOs say their efforts at implementing an omni-channel marketing strategy are being thwarted by a lack of access to data and inadequate tools/technology, according to a recent report by the CMO Club and Visual IQ.
Moreover, 82% say an inability to measure cross-channel performance is standing in their way to implementing an effective strategy, and 80% cite a lack of in-house talent.
Omni-channel marketing was defined in the report as "a strategy...in which brands plan, execute, measure, and optimize their efforts through every marketing touchpoint experienced by their target audience."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends