Some 85% of CMOs say their efforts at implementing an omni-channel marketing strategy are being thwarted by a lack of access to data and inadequate tools/technology, according to a recent report by the CMO Club and Visual IQ.
Moreover, 82% say an inability to measure cross-channel performance is standing in their way to implementing an effective strategy, and 80% cite a lack of in-house talent.
Omni-channel marketing was defined in the report as "a strategy...in which brands plan, execute, measure, and optimize their efforts through every marketing touchpoint experienced by their target audience."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas