A list of products is the most valued piece of information (12% of respondents picked it as most important), followed by a price list (11%), phone number (11%), physical address (10%), and hours of operation (10%), the survey of 811 consumers in the US and Canada found.
Only 4% of respondents say an attractive website is the most important element, and just 3% cite company images, according to the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]