Asked how they "check out" potential professional services providers (such as an accounting, marketing, legal, consulting, or tech firm), 81% of buyers say they head to the seller's website.
The next most common strategy is online search, with 63% of buyers saying they google the service provider.
Recommendations and opinions also play an important role: 62% of buyers ask friends or colleagues whether they've heard of the person/firm, and 56% talk to references provided by the seller.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]