Just over two-thirds (66.4%) of SMBs consider phone calls a good or excellent lead source (28% rated calls an excellent lead source; 38.4% rated them as good). This includes leads from click-to-call online ads, which were found to be especially effective for businesses in the restaurant, food and grocery, auto, telecom, and travel industries.
In-person interactions are also a favorite source of leads, with 54.1% of the SMBs surveyed rating the channel as excellent or good (28% excellent; 26.1% good).
Online forms have a similar level of affinity, with 58.2% of SMBs rating them as excellent or good (19.5% excellent; 38.7% good).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]