Over two-thirds (68%) of B2B buyers say a vendor's address and contact information is critically important on a site and 55% indicate they’ll leave if it isn't available.
Moreover, 51% of buyers say having thorough contact/about information is the best way for a vendor's website to establish credibility.
Most of the B2B buyers surveyed (81%) say they like to contact vendors via email; telephone is the second choice (58%). Only 39% like to use a contact form, yet that is the most common option provided by vendors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide