Over two-thirds (68%) of B2B buyers say a vendor's address and contact information is critically important on a site and 55% indicate they’ll leave if it isn't available.
Moreover, 51% of buyers say having thorough contact/about information is the best way for a vendor's website to establish credibility.
Most of the B2B buyers surveyed (81%) say they like to contact vendors via email; telephone is the second choice (58%). Only 39% like to use a contact form, yet that is the most common option provided by vendors.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager
- Five Unconventional Ways to Attract Website Traffic
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]