Older consumers are more likely to worry about data and privacy issues than younger consumers, the survey of more than 4,000 people in three countries (the US, UK, and Australia) found:
—In the United States, 59% of consumers age 18-29 worry about data privacy, compared with 71% of consumers age 45-60.
—In the United Kingdom, only 48% of consumers 18-24 worry, compared with 63% of those age 45-54.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]