Older consumers are more likely to worry about data and privacy issues than younger consumers, the survey of more than 4,000 people in three countries (the US, UK, and Australia) found:
—In the United States, 59% of consumers age 18-29 worry about data privacy, compared with 71% of consumers age 45-60.
—In the United Kingdom, only 48% of consumers 18-24 worry, compared with 63% of those age 45-54.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]