Twitter is the second most popular source for news/information (24% say it is their primary channel), followed by blogs (15%), and LinkedIn Groups (4%).
Compared with 2012 results from the same survey, use of news websites as a primary source has decreased 14%, whereas the use of Twitter and blogs has increased 3% and 6%, respectively.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends