On average, 38% of retail marketing budgets are devoted to digital channels, according to a recent report from Conversant.
Moreover, 20% of retail marketers report that digital now accounts for 50-75% of their total spend, and 19% say that it constitutes 75-100% of their marketing budget.
The findings come from a survey conducted in December 2013 of 82 senior-level marketers who work for retailers (brick-and-mortar businesses and e-tailers).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales