Image posts were found to outperform all other post types—links, videos, text-only status updates—on brand pages with small (1-99,999), medium (100,000-999,999), and large (1M+) fan bases.
However, the difference in engagement was especially noticeable on large brand pages (1M+), with photo posts getting 2,199 interactions (comments, likes, etc.) on average, compared with 1,805 for videos, 777 for links, and 473 for text-only status updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy