Image posts were found to outperform all other post types—links, videos, text-only status updates—on brand pages with small (1-99,999), medium (100,000-999,999), and large (1M+) fan bases.
However, the difference in engagement was especially noticeable on large brand pages (1M+), with photo posts getting 2,199 interactions (comments, likes, etc.) on average, compared with 1,805 for videos, 777 for links, and 473 for text-only status updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?