Image posts were found to outperform all other post types—links, videos, text-only status updates—on brand pages with small (1-99,999), medium (100,000-999,999), and large (1M+) fan bases.
However, the difference in engagement was especially noticeable on large brand pages (1M+), with photo posts getting 2,199 interactions (comments, likes, etc.) on average, compared with 1,805 for videos, 777 for links, and 473 for text-only status updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect