Image posts were found to outperform all other post types—links, videos, text-only status updates—on brand pages with small (1-99,999), medium (100,000-999,999), and large (1M+) fan bases.
However, the difference in engagement was especially noticeable on large brand pages (1M+), with photo posts getting 2,199 interactions (comments, likes, etc.) on average, compared with 1,805 for videos, 777 for links, and 473 for text-only status updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement