However, that percentage varies significantly by company size, with the smallest companies (fewer than 50 employees) least likely to have a documented marketing plan (only 56% reported having one for 2013) and the largest (1,001-5,000 employees) most likely to have one (81% reported having one).
Having a documented marketing plan seemed to be linked to overall satisfaction with a company's marketing team, Marketo found in its analysis: Over three-quarters (77%) of respondents who were extremely satisfied with their marketing team had documented marketing plans.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads