However, that percentage varies significantly by company size, with the smallest companies (fewer than 50 employees) least likely to have a documented marketing plan (only 56% reported having one for 2013) and the largest (1,001-5,000 employees) most likely to have one (81% reported having one).
Having a documented marketing plan seemed to be linked to overall satisfaction with a company's marketing team, Marketo found in its analysis: Over three-quarters (77%) of respondents who were extremely satisfied with their marketing team had documented marketing plans.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact