What are the top rated marketing automation products for small businesses, mid-market companies, and large enterprises?
In its Buyer's Guide to Marketing Automation Software, TrustRadius tackled that question by looking at 400 in-depth reviews from authenticated end-users of marketing automation products as well the results of over 10,000 comparisons performed on the company's website.
The analysis did not include products focused on a single aspect of marketing automation (e.g., just landing page management), but rather on multifaceted tools that "help to automate and scale repetitive marketing tasks and the analysis of those efforts." Most of the software suites examined have a range of capabilities for demand generation, including email campaign management, landing pages, and lead scoring.
Even though the software products examined have many of the same core offerings, each also has its own additional capabilities (such as SEO or e-commerce tools), so the results are meant to be broad indicators of sentiment rather than the the best match for every business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue