What are the top rated marketing automation products for small businesses, mid-market companies, and large enterprises?
In its Buyer's Guide to Marketing Automation Software, TrustRadius tackled that question by looking at 400 in-depth reviews from authenticated end-users of marketing automation products as well the results of over 10,000 comparisons performed on the company's website.
The analysis did not include products focused on a single aspect of marketing automation (e.g., just landing page management), but rather on multifaceted tools that "help to automate and scale repetitive marketing tasks and the analysis of those efforts." Most of the software suites examined have a range of capabilities for demand generation, including email campaign management, landing pages, and lead scoring.
Even though the software products examined have many of the same core offerings, each also has its own additional capabilities (such as SEO or e-commerce tools), so the results are meant to be broad indicators of sentiment rather than the the best match for every business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales