Just over half (53%) of marketers say their organization manages five or more technology vendor relationships, and 15% say their company manages 10 or more.
The number of technology vendor relationships varies significantly by the size of the organization: 75% of companies with 1,000-5,000 employees are working with five or more vendors, compared with 33% of companies with 50-99 employees.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]