Just over half (53%) of marketers say their organization manages five or more technology vendor relationships, and 15% say their company manages 10 or more.
The number of technology vendor relationships varies significantly by the size of the organization: 75% of companies with 1,000-5,000 employees are working with five or more vendors, compared with 33% of companies with 50-99 employees.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- What Online Shoppers Value Most in Their Favorite Retailer [Infographic]