Most active LinkedIn users spend at least three hours per week on the platform, have free accounts, and allow their connections to see the rest of their network, according to a recent report from Wayne Breitbarth/Power Formula.
The 2014 edition of Breitbarth's annual LinkedIn overview was based on data from a survey of 896 active users of the service from around the world. Most respondents (78.8%) have been members of the social network for 2+ years, though 7.4% only joined in the past 12 months.
Below, key findings:
Free vs. Paid
- 81% of users surveyed say they have a free LinkedIn account.
- 18% have paid accounts.
- 1% are not sure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]