Most active LinkedIn users spend at least three hours per week on the platform, have free accounts, and allow their connections to see the rest of their network, according to a recent report from Wayne Breitbarth/Power Formula.
The 2014 edition of Breitbarth's annual LinkedIn overview was based on data from a survey of 896 active users of the service from around the world. Most respondents (78.8%) have been members of the social network for 2+ years, though 7.4% only joined in the past 12 months.
Below, key findings:
Free vs. Paid
- 81% of users surveyed say they have a free LinkedIn account.
- 18% have paid accounts.
- 1% are not sure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)