Just over half (51%) of American leisure travelers say they use online search engines to look for deals, and 50% use travel booking sites. Deal sites are used by 27% of travelers, and 13% get opt-in emails.
Asked what would make them book a vacation more quickly, 42% of travelers surveyed say they would do so for a best-price guarantee and 23% say they would do so for a $100 cash reward.
However, travelers with income of $200,000 or more tend to prefer different incentives for booking, including double airline loyalty points.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]