How can you boost the conversion rate of the forms on your website? Does including branding help? Can can tweaking the language on the "Submit" button get more people to click?
Formstack recently set out to answer those question by examining data from more than 450,000 online forms created by publishers across a range of industries.
A key conclusion from the analysis is that the type of form, rather than its length, has the biggest impact on the overall conversion rate (the number of people who submit a form compared with the total number of visitors to the form page).
Of all the form types examined, contests have the highest conversion rate on average (28%) and surveys have the second-highest rate (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager