Businesses expect the marketing and advertising agencies they employ to do a bit of everything, from properly understanding current objectives to presenting ideas and solutions beyond the conventional, according to a recent report from Domus and Harris Interactive.
Asked about the importance of various qualities agencies can have, most executives at large companies rated each of the 11 options presented as being important.
Three qualities in particular were considered extremely important by a majority or near-majority of those surveyed: Understanding the client's business objectives, being aligned with those objectives, and constantly thinking about the client's needs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends