The second most-cited reason for participation in loyalty programs (38% of survey respondents) is to earn benefits, such as points that can later be redeemed for rewards.
Earning VIP status is the distant third most-cited reason for participating in loyalty programs (4% of respondents), followed by social recognition rewards, such as FourSquare badges (0.8%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]