The findings were based on data from a survey of 525 global chief marketers (CMOs, executive vice-presidents, senior vice-presidents, and vice-presidents, depending on the top marketing title in each organization).
Some 81% of respondents say they believe management mandates for top-line revenue growth and market share in 2014 are realistic and attainable.
Moreover, 55% plan headcount additions this year, compared with 22% who expect reductions. Just 10% say they believe their own jobs are at risk.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]