The findings were based on data from a survey of 525 global chief marketers (CMOs, executive vice-presidents, senior vice-presidents, and vice-presidents, depending on the top marketing title in each organization).
Some 81% of respondents say they believe management mandates for top-line revenue growth and market share in 2014 are realistic and attainable.
Moreover, 55% plan headcount additions this year, compared with 22% who expect reductions. Just 10% say they believe their own jobs are at risk.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]