The report was based on data from a survey of hundreds of local affiliates—dealers, agents, and franchisees—of companies in the United States across a range of industries.
Overall, coupons remain the most employed tactic by respondents (83% say they use the tactic), followed by direct mail (81%) and local events (79%).
Local event marketing is the tactic with the highest satisfaction rate (80% of businesses that employ it are satisfied), followed by coupons (77%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]