The report was based on data from a survey of hundreds of local affiliates—dealers, agents, and franchisees—of companies in the United States across a range of industries.
Overall, coupons remain the most employed tactic by respondents (83% say they use the tactic), followed by direct mail (81%) and local events (79%).
Local event marketing is the tactic with the highest satisfaction rate (80% of businesses that employ it are satisfied), followed by coupons (77%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)