The report was based on data from a survey of hundreds of local affiliates—dealers, agents, and franchisees—of companies in the United States across a range of industries.
Overall, coupons remain the most employed tactic by respondents (83% say they use the tactic), followed by direct mail (81%) and local events (79%).
Local event marketing is the tactic with the highest satisfaction rate (80% of businesses that employ it are satisfied), followed by coupons (77%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy