The rankings are based on the reviews of 1,700 CRM professional users. The 27 highest rated systems by customers were grouped based on two factors: overall customer satisfaction (average scores given by users) and market presence (market share, vendor size, and social impact).
CRM systems were defined in the report as being software products that provide salesforce automation features (contact, account, and opportunity management) marketing automation tools (lead and campaign management), customer support options (support case and knowledge management), and a unifying database.
Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics were put in the CRM "leader" category because both had substantial scale and were rated relatively highly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]