The rankings are based on the reviews of 1,700 CRM professional users. The 27 highest rated systems by customers were grouped based on two factors: overall customer satisfaction (average scores given by users) and market presence (market share, vendor size, and social impact).
CRM systems were defined in the report as being software products that provide salesforce automation features (contact, account, and opportunity management) marketing automation tools (lead and campaign management), customer support options (support case and knowledge management), and a unifying database.
Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics were put in the CRM "leader" category because both had substantial scale and were rated relatively highly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]