Most enterprise marketers (88%) say they are already using digital retargeting to re-engage users who haven't converted or purchased on initial visits, according to a recent report from Marin Software.
Moreover, of those marketers who do not currently retarget, more than half (56%) say they plan to start within the next 12 months.
The most popular channel for retargeting is display advertising (81% of marketers who retarget use); next is search (77%), followed by social (48%), mobile (32%), and video (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue