Moreover, the number of B2B buyers who spent 90% or more of their budgets online in the last year doubled from 2013 levels, from 9% to 18%.
However, though there is more online spending, many customers are not going directly to the websites of B2B suppliers: Less than half (48%) of B2B buyers surveyed purchase goods online directly from suppliers, with the rest opting for for third-party websites and other purchasing channels.
Among third-party websites, Amazon Supply is the most popular: 17% of buyers use it regularly to make purchases, and 38% use it at least once per quarter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Status Purchases [Infographic]