Mobile advertising has also been a top priority for retailers, with 32% of marketers surveyed saying they have spent more on the channel this year compared with last.
Email marketing has been popular as well, with 31% of respondents saying they have spent more on the tactic this year.
Marketing channels with a significant decline in investment by retailers this year include: Display advertising (28% spent less), content marketing (28%), and paid search (24%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]