A similar proportion (43%) say their efforts are only somewhat coordinated, and 15% say demand generation and sales teams are not coordinated at all.
The report was based on data from a survey of 420 B2B marketing and sales professionals from around the world.
Among the key findings in the report are the following:
- 40% of respondents say alignment between demand generation and sales teams leads to better lead conversion and closed deals.
- 68% of respondents who say their demand generation and sales teams are coordinated or completely coordinated believe such alignment has a positive impact on their lead conversion efforts.
- 39% of respondents reporting uncoordinated or somewhat coordinated teams say such a disconnect has impeded their ability to close leads.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times