A similar proportion (43%) say their efforts are only somewhat coordinated, and 15% say demand generation and sales teams are not coordinated at all.
The report was based on data from a survey of 420 B2B marketing and sales professionals from around the world.
Among the key findings in the report are the following:
- 40% of respondents say alignment between demand generation and sales teams leads to better lead conversion and closed deals.
- 68% of respondents who say their demand generation and sales teams are coordinated or completely coordinated believe such alignment has a positive impact on their lead conversion efforts.
- 39% of respondents reporting uncoordinated or somewhat coordinated teams say such a disconnect has impeded their ability to close leads.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]