Moreover, nearly three-quarters (73%) of consumers say using personal information without permission violates their privacy—with 52% saying they feel strongly about this issue.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from an online survey of 2,949 adult consumers in seven countries: The United States (36% of respondents), the United Kingdom (11%), Canada (11%), Portugal (11%), Australia (11%), New Zealand (10%) and Spain (9%).
Willingness to Share
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]