Moreover, nearly three-quarters (73%) of consumers say using personal information without permission violates their privacy—with 52% saying they feel strongly about this issue.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from an online survey of 2,949 adult consumers in seven countries: The United States (36% of respondents), the United Kingdom (11%), Canada (11%), Portugal (11%), Australia (11%), New Zealand (10%) and Spain (9%).
Willingness to Share
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]