Moreover, a quarter say the materials their company creates doesn't meet the sales teams' needs, and only 32% describe their organization’s sales training programs as effective.
B2B training professionals cite various reasons for not creating effective materials: 50% say development is too time-consuming, 31% say it's too expensive, and 24% say it's too difficult.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 162 B2B sales training professionals (training managers, coordinators, instructional designers, etc.) at companies of various sizes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]