The report was based on data from millions of conversations about holiday gifts occurring on Facebook, Twitter, and forum communities.
The top three most wanted gifts of 2014—cash, gift cards, and iPhones—are the exact same as those of 2013, the analysis found.
However, the number four spot is significantly different, changing from Justin Bieber tickets last year to drones this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- What Online Shoppers Value Most in Their Favorite Retailer [Infographic]