More than half (57%) of B2B marketers say events were extremely significant for accelerating lead generation/growing their sales pipeline, and an additional 33% say events were somewhat significant.
Most (57%) of the marketers surveyed say they organized only physical events in 2014; 35% conducted a combination of physical and online events; 9% were only virtual.
The most popular type of event was conferences, with 72% of B2B marketers saying they had helped to conduct at least one.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends