More than half (57%) of B2B marketers say events were extremely significant for accelerating lead generation/growing their sales pipeline, and an additional 33% say events were somewhat significant.
Most (57%) of the marketers surveyed say they organized only physical events in 2014; 35% conducted a combination of physical and online events; 9% were only virtual.
The most popular type of event was conferences, with 72% of B2B marketers saying they had helped to conduct at least one.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences