The report was based on data from a study of 4,000 French consumers. The researchers analyzed participants' browsing history on 20 e-commerce sites, looking for demographic differences in key behaviors, including the number of clicks, display time, active time, inactive time, interaction rate, scroll rate, viewed pages, and average hesitation before click.
Below, key findings from the study.
Women vs. Men
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Status Purchases [Infographic]