The report was based on data from a study of 4,000 French consumers. The researchers analyzed participants' browsing history on 20 e-commerce sites, looking for demographic differences in key behaviors, including the number of clicks, display time, active time, inactive time, interaction rate, scroll rate, viewed pages, and average hesitation before click.
Below, key findings from the study.
Women vs. Men
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]