More than one-third (38%) of marketers plan to shift spend from traditional advertising to digital advertising in 2015, with more B2C marketers (42%) planning to move spend to digital than B2B marketers (34%).
The top 5 digital areas marketers plan to allocate more budget on are social media advertising (70% plan to increase spend), social media marketing (70%), social media engagement (67%), location-based mobile tracking (67%), and mobile applications (66%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers