More than one-third (38%) of marketers plan to shift spend from traditional advertising to digital advertising in 2015, with more B2C marketers (42%) planning to move spend to digital than B2B marketers (34%).
The top 5 digital areas marketers plan to allocate more budget on are social media advertising (70% plan to increase spend), social media marketing (70%), social media engagement (67%), location-based mobile tracking (67%), and mobile applications (66%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?