Email ranks second, with 71% of B2B marketers saying it was effective in helping to achieve marketing goals in 2014.
Search engine optimization is the only other digital channel rated as effective by more than half (54%) of the B2B marketers surveyed.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]