Email ranks second, with 71% of B2B marketers saying it was effective in helping to achieve marketing goals in 2014.
Search engine optimization is the only other digital channel rated as effective by more than half (54%) of the B2B marketers surveyed.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences