The report was based on data from a survey of 211 B2B professionals (50% in Sales, 50% in Marketing) from around the world (67% in North America, 18% Europe, 10% Asia, 5% other).
Some 54% of marketers surveyed say the two teams are somewhat aligned in their organization; a similar proportion of salespeople say the same: 58%.
Only 17% of marketers and 14% of salespeople say the two teams are fully aligned.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018