The report was based on data from a survey of 211 B2B professionals (50% in Sales, 50% in Marketing) from around the world (67% in North America, 18% Europe, 10% Asia, 5% other).
Some 54% of marketers surveyed say the two teams are somewhat aligned in their organization; a similar proportion of salespeople say the same: 58%.
Only 17% of marketers and 14% of salespeople say the two teams are fully aligned.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign