The report was based on data from a survey of 211 B2B professionals (50% in Sales, 50% in Marketing) from around the world (67% in North America, 18% Europe, 10% Asia, 5% other).
Some 54% of marketers surveyed say the two teams are somewhat aligned in their organization; a similar proportion of salespeople say the same: 58%.
Only 17% of marketers and 14% of salespeople say the two teams are fully aligned.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]