The report was based on data from a survey of 211 B2B professionals (50% in Sales, 50% in Marketing) from around the world (67% in North America, 18% Europe, 10% Asia, 5% other).
Some 54% of marketers surveyed say the two teams are somewhat aligned in their organization; a similar proportion of salespeople say the same: 58%.
Only 17% of marketers and 14% of salespeople say the two teams are fully aligned.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]