The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2014 of 1,285 North American recruiting agency professionals.
Engineering and design roles are the hardest for recruiters to fill, with 80% of respondents saying they struggle to find qualified candidates.
Other hard-to-fill roles include light industrial (79% of recruiters say there is a shortage of skilled candidates), professional/specialty/managerial (79%), IT/technical (79%), and finance/accounting (73%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020