The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2014 of 1,285 North American recruiting agency professionals.
Engineering and design roles are the hardest for recruiters to fill, with 80% of respondents saying they struggle to find qualified candidates.
Other hard-to-fill roles include light industrial (79% of recruiters say there is a shortage of skilled candidates), professional/specialty/managerial (79%), IT/technical (79%), and finance/accounting (73%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs