The report was based on data from a survey of 328 senior B2B marketing executives, three-quarters of whom work for companies in the technology sector. Most respondent (84%) say they invest some budget in analytics.
Most B2B marketers (85%) say they are able to use their organization’s analytics data to measure digital marketing effectiveness, and 65% say analytics has helped increase their organization’s sales revenue by more than 10%.
Email is the most tracked B2B digital marketing tactic (100% of respondents who use the tactic measure effectiveness), followed by content marketing (86%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 Impact on Business, and Digital Marketing Initiatives [Infographic]
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined