Apple Mac computer owners in the United States are far more likely to own an iPhone than are Windows users (61% vs. 24%), the analysis found. Moreover, 50% of Mac users have an iPad, compared with 19% of Windows users.
Windows PC users are more likely to have an Android phone (35% own one) versus an iPhone (24%), though they are still more likely to own an iPad than an Android tablet (17% vs. 14%).
Mac users are more likely than Windows PC users to have a smartphone or any brand of tablet in general: 79% of US Mac users have a smartphone and 58% have a tablet, compared with 62% and 39%, respectively, for Windows PC users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]