The report was based on data from an October and November 2014 survey of 262 professionals who are responsible for, or influence, B2B purchase decisions; 94% of respondents are based in the United States.
In addition to contact details, survey respondents say, About/team bio information and traditional marketing collateral, such as research reports, case studies, and whitepapers, also help to establish credibility on a vendor site.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume