The report was based on data from an October and November 2014 survey of 262 professionals who are responsible for, or influence, B2B purchase decisions; 94% of respondents are based in the United States.
In addition to contact details, survey respondents say, About/team bio information and traditional marketing collateral, such as research reports, case studies, and whitepapers, also help to establish credibility on a vendor site.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager
- Five Unconventional Ways to Attract Website Traffic
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]